Nearly there....

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh forGET that mess!

One photo at a time! Geez, I'd NEVER shut up if I had room to type PER photo. Who the hell has time for that???
ANyway, I'll add some here. I for some reason, lucked out tonight and had a litttle over an hour of consistent functioning photoshop. Its been FOREVER! Sorry folks, I had to do some of MY pictures. hahaha! Seriously, all my cards were full -- ALL of them! I have to keep the family up to date on how adorable my kids still are. :)

So...here are a few more photos. I'll edit to add captions if they need it tomorrow. Er....later today I suppose. Ugh.


O
M
G

I give UP!!!!
DAMN THIS STUPID FREAKIN COMPUTER!!!!! Why on earth do they torture me so??? Everyone else's computers just freakin CROAK, me? Hell no, they all hang on by a thread for MONTHS on end.

Adding pictures later. See? I said it worked good for a bit, and it totally peters out on me. Thanks a LOT!
Yes, it is 3am and I'm cussing my computer via blog. It's been evil to me and my kids are sleeping so I can't yell at it!

No comments: