Nearly there....

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Are you a family member waiting on Senior Photos?

Well, as it has come to my attention recently, there are two lovely blonde girls that need their senior photos sooner than expected (I thought they didn't NEED them until the spring). So, if you may have read at some other point me ranting endlessly about my computer woes, I have computer woes.
HOWEVER....have no fear, while it is, indeed, taking me 19 times longer to do b/c I have to restart every 15 minutes, wait for everything to load, close out unnecessary stuff and then say a little prayer hoping my editing programs will load...I am getting them converted and at the very least, lightly proofed.
Give me a few days...I'm working on it.

Now, if anyone else happens to read this, they're thinking, "Hey! Wait a minute! You did mine before theirs!". True, I did. I do generally ONLY do things in order b/c it really makes it harder on my ADD brain to do things out of order and then be able to go back and do older stuff. It is just the way it has to be though. I was trying to get my computer issues fixed before I did this stuff b/c it is really messing with my flow and the ability to do things fully as I want to. However, I'm frankly running out of freaking time anyway. Hopefully this lovely young lady can save my love here and I can be back on track in no time flat.
Cross your fingers.
ANyway, just a note out to my gorgeous neices....your photos are IN the works and I'm working well into the wee hours of the morning to get them done for you guys. Luckily...y'all are so darn perty I don't have to "work" on them at all. hehehe. Just appreciate my tiredness okay? haha

So, in waiting for it to run other stuff on the shots of the girls, I was able to convert some more of the boys too... so I'll add those for now. No, no sneak peeks of senior photos yet. I'm EVIL eh??? ha!


So I ask...what color do those eyeballs look to YOU? Hmmmm????

Just one that I just love b/c I just do.
Damn. That sucks huh? hahahahaha

A few more from the Bizaare Carnival:

Notice now, as these photos follow, that Kade is more than excited to wave to his parents, whereas Cody's face says, "Oh Lord...they are WAVING at us??!!?? How EMBARRASSING!". Go figure.

Kade is all about the "Air Porce" right now and saluting and uniforms etc... hehehee

OH hey, now I feel special, we got a LOOK of acknowledgement. *swoon* :

No comments: