Nearly there....

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DO you Google?

I have to say I never really cared about what search engine I had etc... but man I have become the biggest google... um. Well, I suppose there are times I should watch my language. I'm a google junkie. That's better than what was going to come out.
Do you even KNOW what all you can do with it? I'm just amazed. I think my favorite new thing is google reader. There are so many blogs I wanted to always keep up with, but I don't have the presence of mind to remember to check them. Well, I signed up for that and now on my homepage, everytime someone posts to the ones I watch, voila, there's an update for me! Oh and my gmail, nifty little window there for that too.
Google calendar, who on earth can live without that now? As busy as we all are these days. YOu can have your google calendar and sync it with your husband or business partner etc... so you always know what the other has coming up! Love that for sure.
I really love gmail too, I've used every free mail there is and gmail is most definitely my favorite.
The only thing google has done yet to make me VERY VERY unhappy was kill hello. That was just wrong and I'd love to find a way to plead with them to bring it back. That was a sad sad day for many many photographers and just general photo lovers alike.
Sad day.
Anyway, unfortunately I'm not getting anything for my google plug, but I'm always so shocked at people NOT knowing what all google has to offer...and its FREE and totally web accessible. (Meaning you can access it from any computer ANYWHERE).
Good stuff Maynard, damn good stuff.

Okay, off to pick up my kiddos from day 1 of school. Yes, that is why I had time to come and post about absolutely nothing at all. I could've done more and shared pics, but no time for that!

Oh and a note about the forecasting thing... in the past 20 minutes it has gone from WINDY and pretty cool but sunny, to cloudy and light rain, then HEAVY rain and then something I wasn't expecting, HAIL and hard hail but not very big at all...and now its back to sort of cloudy, sunny and windy.
Go figure.
haha


LATER!
Hopefully Cody didn't tear the building down....

No comments: