Nearly there....

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It is 5 PM

And for whatever reason, I felt compelled to walk up 3 stories to log in and tell anyone...that it is DARK outside. DARK. So there is that teeeeeny tiny smidge of dark dark blue to the sky, we'll call it an OUNCE of light left. It is almost pitch black at 5pm.
It shall only get worse.
I'm so out of it already. Here I keep thinking it is almost time for bed, time to RELAX, get a break, a little me time...check the clock.
OH CRAP!!! I've still got THREE HOURS????
How is it that the extended DARK hours make the day drag on? I for sure thought it was the other way around, maybe not.
Oh yeah and the UK had their time change this past weekend, but we did not know it. I swear I read it was a few weeks AFTER the states, but apparently it is the other way around.
So...until you guys have your time change, we are now only 5 hours ahead of CST. haha
So, what is that? This next weekend for you guys right?
Oh I'm so messed up!
It won't be long till it is dark at 4pm.
I really really need to hit up the tanning place.

I've been trying to work on some photos. From WAY back that are so ridiculously beyond late, its just beyond ridiculous. My computer is awake, photoshop is logged on and has not locked up yet - until I jinx myself right now that is - and it IS stuck on some other things, but I REFUSE to log off until photoshop quits me.
Which should be the next time I sit down to work again.
On that note, kids are downstairs unattended, I hear Kade yelling at Cody and Cody is way too quiet. That only means trouble is afoot...

Wonder what I will hear first?

"Uh oh Mommyyyyy I boke it."
"I may-uh MESS!"

Bets? Anyone placing bets?

Until next time...

No comments: