Nearly there....

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm wearing a Wylie Bulldogs Sweatshirt

WHAT?
WHY???
Why do I even OWN that? hahahaha

Well, see, the sorry flake I am. I actually BOUGHT it for my dear wonderful (amazing too) friend in GEORGIA. The beautiful and talented Mrs. Wylie. Who came to hang with me and shoot a wedding last year, nearly had a fit when she saw the Wylie garb at the store, seeing as how she's got a house FULL of Wylie's she wanted some.
So I came across a nice, toasty warm sweatshirt on sale and grabbed it for her. So I held on to it b/c I Had like 20 more to buy, okay. So like 6 more. Right? Geez, I can't even add! Anyway, one day...I was really cold and couldn't find anything warm. I mean...I was REALLY cold and there sat this super soft (don't you LOVE how brand new sweats are so soft?) toasty warm sweatshirt was sitting there. So...now I'm back up to needing that 20 more sweatshirts b/c I have hers on. I'm LAME. Such a LAME friend, but hey it was the THOUGHT that counted right???
Well, anyway I have absolutely no point what so ever. I was just re-reading something, making sure I wasn't TOO mean to my friends/family that have all but abandoned me b/c they can't lay eyes on my gorgeous face in person right now.
Nope. I was still good. ;) HOwever, my sweet sweet friend T. NO, not directed at you at ALL. You are forever excused! haha! You are so sweet to worry though, much less go to the trouble I've heard you went through. I love you you sweet short lil' thang you! haha! (Of COURSE I had to throw that in).
So, no...not you love. Not you in the least bit!

I really don't have much to really elaborate on. I'm not STILL in a crappy mood, but just in one yet again. Perhaps I'll elaborate later. Maybe.

Anyway, just kind of an update I suppose. I have been unable to find the photos I wanted to post. I mean I could find them...if the computer would function long enough FOR me to find them. So along with that... I've gotten a FEW of the pics done of the girls, but that's just as far as I'm going to get with them right now until I can get this fixed. At least in the time frame you guys need. Which...I was going to go ahead and share a couple of them here and brag on them, but alas. Guess what? IT WON'T LET ME!!!! Argh!
The frustration of it all! Anyway, Angie and Steph I'm going to try to shoot you a couple of them on email, they will be kinda big b/c I assume you need them fullsize for the thing...page whatever that is. So if you have not gotten an email with photos from me over the weekend, then holler at me to let me know you did not get it. So I can try another method.

So, no pics today. I don't even know that I'm going to take this to the hospital afterall. I think I may just take the STUPID HP instead. I think it can be salvaged, but this...I really have decided it is beyond repair. Its so bad and the issues make no sense, so...

1 comment:

SunnyDaze said...

Ha! So glad to be excused! And take that DAMN shirt off NOW!!! Are you trying to kill me or what? Traitor..... lol!Anyway. Love all of you lots and lots.