Nearly there....

Monday, September 8, 2008

I made it!!!

Yep. I've survived 2.5 weeks with no internet! I did have access to my gmail...to read it, but rarely to actually respond. I mean...I could respond, but it would just get lost and make me sign in again. Wasn't THAT fun? Especially with some of the things I was trying to deal with! No one ever needs ya until you can't get back with them right?
I wasn't very interested in staying up all night long and racking up a $500 phone bill, so its all had to wait until now. However, a lovely chap brought me some internet today. No, I did not kiss him, hug him or high five him. I simply signed for my package and shoved him off my front step and slammed the door! ha!
I know everyone can totally SEE that too. hehe
Anyway, we're back and in action again. Although, I've got a lot of running around to do this afternoon. Dr's appt. today, which is a complete and total waste of time but I won't complain about the military healthcare system and the lack of organization or communication here. Nope not a word. Then I have to actually go to a LAUNDRO-MAT to wash Kade's comforter (don't ask) b/c although I was miraculously able to shove it in the teeeeeny tiny washing machine, while it took every limb I had to get it in there, it didn't do much washin. THEN I'm off to shop! Nothing major really. The nearest Sainsbury's is opening up their new side which includes homewares and clothing and I DO love their childrens clothing, so I'll be stopping off there on the way home. THere are still so many little things we need for the house.
Who'd ever have thought of all the damn bathroom stuff I've got to get now? Yikes!

At any rate. I guess while being completely and totally cut off from the outside world beyond my fence I've sorta gotten used to this whole blogging thing. So I wrote out a few I'll have to post later on to get it all caught up.
We had a big day here last week. Bittersweet indeed. :)
Definitely have a good one on that! :)
Oh and....AND....I CAN POST PHOTOS AND VIDEO NOW!!!!!!!!!
YAY!
Everyone (that gets stuff from me i.e. family and close friends) get geared up to be ordering some new pics!!! I'll be trying to load stuff through the evenings for quite awhile now. I had to buy the biggest darn internet package they had here so I could just share stuff! ha

At any rate. I've been paying for my damn internet provider back home this whole time because I was a dummy and did not forward email correctly. I've just now opened it and its still going wild. Holy hell. I hope that's mostly stupid spams!
So...if you sent an email, be patient and bear with me because I am just now seeing it! Um, well not just now because its still going insane, meaning I'll wait for it to all load and then I will have to sift through it all.

****** ON THAT NOTE --- VERY IMPORTANT!*******
Please make sure that you have the CORRECT updated email addresses for us because the old ones are history as soon as all of this loads and I can get the company on the phone. Hopefully they will be forgiving too, since we for some reason, ended up with the wireless tower HERE when it was supposed to be left with my dear sister. Whoops.
If you do not have our email info, I will send out an update AGAIN as I get all of my personal contacts added now to the new one with our new info.
Otherwise, art.image.attitude@gmail.com is my biz basically, but honestly the one I check most and where my info@aimeepayne.net SHOULD have been forwarded to but was not. And our family email is the exact same as it was, but ends with gmail.com instead of clearwire. Nuff said, easy enough.
It will NOT change again peeps. I promise. Scout's honor! :)

WIth that, I need to see why the boys are so quiet and get ready for the LAUNDRO-MAT. Yay. At least its on base and during work hours so hopefully it won't be too bad and no one urinates in the tubs and is sleeping on the seats while I'm trying to wash our drawers. ha.
I'm so funny sometimes I swear.

P.S.
We absolutely totally miss EVERYONE back home VERY much....
but
We love it here! We love love LOVE our neighborhood. LOVE our house. LOVE our neighbors! Its wonderful and the boys are really enjoying it too!
Now I'm out to find some good rain gear for them so we can learn that you CAN go out in the rain here without being blown away in a tornado, beaten to a pulp by baseball sized hail or otherwise electrocuted by lightening, washed away in a flash flood etc... etc...

Love!!!!!
XOXO
Aimee
(too excited about being back online)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl!!!!!!
Missin you! Glad you are back on line and I can stay in touch!!!!

Kimberly said...

I am so glad your loving it over there. Can't wait for pictures!