Nearly there....

Friday, September 19, 2008

More of the House

**Look below the "Too Tired" post to find the first grouping of house photos**


Now I'll try to finish up real fast. I'm almost out of nap time I'm sure! ha

Okay, to resume, we are now headed up to the 2nd floor. Look! I have PICTURES on my WALL! This is part I of the stair gallery, not done yet of course (hence the pile of pictures/frames in the office).



Well, I'm going to shorten this even more and cut the comments out too. LOL other than what is necessary. I'm REALLY running out of time! haha

CODY'S ROOM:



KADE'S ROOM:


He even has his own bathroom.


THE FAMILY BATHROOM:

This is one of the 3rd floor rooms. Either Mike's little man room/office or the guest room. The other one isn't quite this small, but not a lot larger and there is also a toilet/shower up here.

A look at our little 'hood out the front door. I think our house would be drop dead GORGEOUS on the outside with some GRASS instead of this rock yard thing they've got going on, oh well. Less to mow. As anal-retentive as I'm getting about the back lawn, it is likely a good thing. The back will look like a golf course when all is said and done!

So, that concludes your tour for today. Wanna see more? Get a plane ticket! hahaha

Obviously that is directed at family and close friends, so any total strangers...um, disregard that invitation! hahaha

Anyway, I know lotsa folks had asked for photos of it, so there you have it! We really love it, but DANG is it EVER a lot of work!!!

Alright, I'm getting a shower before these kids wake up and want me to feed them.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

JM said...

Its so spacious and clean! Looks like your dreams of an Ikea house are being fulfilled. Have you used the bidet yet? Lol.

Kimberly said...

I can not believe how big the rooms are and the bathrooms are so modern, so not like I remember. Closets too! Unbelievable! Looks great.