Nearly there....

Sunday, September 14, 2008

So how bad was it?

I couldn't tear my eyes away from weather.com for watching Ike! It seems as though most fared alright. It sounded as though Gov. Perry did a great job of getting those warnings out, getting people evacuated and just making sure things were covered. As we had a hard lesson learned from Katrina. Granted, I'm not THERE so I could be dead wrong, and it is just awful.
I'm hoping and praying that everyone is okay and that people were able to get out of there that wanted/needed to and all you crazies that stayed put are safe and sound and dry and will have power and water again very soon.
Bet you are HOT though! Hey its a nice balmy 60 degrees here today and I'm freezing my ass off actually, come on over and have a visit! ha!
Today I have come to the conclusion that I need some super duper ultra heavy duty arctic mukluk house shoes. Seriously. My feet are constantly cold and I'm about to be running around wearing leg warmers and 7 pair of socks and its not even winter yet. Worse yet, as much as I hate it, I've even got carpet everywhere but the kitchen and 60 bathrooms. The rest of me is just fine, just my feet. Stupid ice cube toes.
Nothing major going on here. Just wanted to holler at my peeps down South and hope that everyone made it through the little thunderstorm yesterday.
Much love!
XOXO

No comments: