Nearly there....

Friday, December 19, 2008

My sister has dubbed it 80's month

Well, now that she's told me for the 5th time that she hates some of my tunes on here, I decided I'd make a little game for her. Now I have updated and even removed a few tunes. She has to figure out THREE that were just for her. I could make it easy...but no. Why would I do that?
I could've just added 3 from that era and left it so easy, but seriously as I got busy looking around for them, I found many that I do like.
So it is now officially 80's month on the blog. Make that 80's Month with some of the stuff that is on here already because I'm too lazy to find it again later. ha!

So, with that...for some of you regular readers of mine, obviously the ones I know - you might find a tune on here that I might have put on here with you in mind...can you guess the right one?
Try it and see!
I'll tally it up at the end of January! :)

So, sorry for anyone that finds some of my songs obnoxious. You can just hit the "pause" button on the player, you can probably turn it off too, or just mute. hahahaha.
Hope not, if nothing else I just like to open my blog and listen. LOL

XOXOX !!!!!!

Miss ya sis!!!!
(okay and one of these songs WILL be easy b/c it makes my skin crawl and she KNOWS it).

No comments: