Nearly there....

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I always feel I should explain

Of course I love country music, and there are a couple on my player. However, one song in particular might stand out. A little Conway Twitty. Sadly some of you are like, "WHO??". Come on folks!
Anyway I always feel like I should explain. That song is the first song Mike and I ever danced to. How fitting huh??? hahahaha! I can remember everything from that dance, the whole conversation. He was impressed that I knew who sang it. Puh-leeease! ha!
Anyway.
Most of my tunes have some significance if you had ever wondered, which I highly doubt you have...but just in case. ;)
I should add some Christmas tunes. Hopefully I'll remember to get them off of there before NEXT Christmas! :)

1 comment:

The Atwood's said...

Omg, I'm busting a gut. "I" even know who Conway Twitty is. I had to go listen to the song though and I laughed as I started to sing along. hehehehehe