Nearly there....

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Now that it is well past my anticipated early bedtime, I just wanted to come on and wish everyone a very happy and safe holiday.
I did not get to send out Christmas cards this year, but am actually working on something else, so please don't feel left out. NO ONE got one!

Until now.... it's just online! Via blog, e-mail or otherwise. Hey, it's more environmentally sound anyway! No paper, no trees, no fuel to deliver it, no power to recycle it. So on and so forth.

This environmentalist stuff rubs off on you quick!

We had a great day, the first year Kade really "got" the Santa thing and we still had to remind him he had stuff waiting downstairs, that we had to rush down and see what Santa brought. Still, they went straight for the stuff they opened yesterday, completely oblivious to the new things under the tree or the stuffed full stockings, missing cookies and apples and empty milk glass.

They missed it all.

However, they were very excited when we showed it to them. So I have no doubt though, that NEXT year, we'll have to keep our ears open for them because I have a feeling this was the last year we don't get pounced on at 4 a.m. to go see if Santa has come yet.


At any rate, it was grand. We missed our families terribly and it was kind of tough, at least we were able to talk to most everyone on the phone. I guess I am going to have to mail my Granny a letter to let her know that is ME calling! ha! Damn caller ID, backfires on me sometimes!


So, here is your very "Green" Christmas Card! Pretend it came in the mail...

No comments: