Nearly there....

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Things that make your heart swell

Just a quickie because it is um, really late and I should be in bed, but you know how it goes.
I was gonna do another full posting, WOW! Two in one day with photos and all? However, I've spent so much time pretending I know what I'm doing working on this computer that I'm up too late and about to fall over.
I just HAD to add though, one of those sweet out of nowhere things that comes out of an almost (NOT YET!) 4 year old's mouth.
It wasn't even directed at me, but it was just so precious...


We were all in the living room and I was dressing Kade in his pj's and he looks at Mike then back to me and says, "My Dad, that's my Dad. He's incredible."
I said, "Well yes he is. That is so sweet Kade!"
He says, "Dad...you're incredible. You are my hero."
Awwww tell me that did not make Mike's Daddy ego just explode! :)
Mike says stuff back to him and Kade says again.
"My Daddy, he's my hero. Daddy, you know you're my hero?"
Awwwwwwww.
So sweet that boy.


Who knows where it came from, what he was thinking, what brought it up. It was just precious though. He might be a Mama's boy, but he sure does love that Daddy of his... He's got a great one though, so it's no wonder. :)

However, sometimes he might not express it in quite the same loving manner.





(he was really just showing Daddy his boo-boo but we're deranged and kept making him show it so I could take a picture of him innocently and unknowingly giving his Dad the bird). haha

Although come to think of it, he seems to get an awful lot of boo-boos on that middle finger and none of the others, or he doesn't seem to care about those other fingers. Hmmm...perhaps it is not so innocent??? ha! Perhaps Mike and I are not discreet enough when we jokingly flip each other off sometimes. Let's hope that it is just an odd coincidence of middle finger boo-boos and nothing more. :)

No comments: