Nearly there....

Sunday, November 16, 2008

OH YEEEAH!

Finally. Finally I have figured out an easier way to post photos! YAY!!!! Thank you once again google. I love you. I should honestly get a job there. If for nothing else, the amazing marketing I do for them all the time. I mean, except for them killing hello. That was evil and if I had enough energy I'd have gotten together a posse and stood out somewhere with picket signs to stop that. See, that'd be my first order of business in my new position at Google. Bring hello BACK and better than ever.

Anyway. I'm just clicking around through random photos lately can you tell? Apparently Canon batteries aren't so fond of being charged on transformers and it has totally zapped my two batteries. I had one crappy one and one good one. Now I have two crappy ones. Honestly, I never had a battery grip b/c I could shoot solid 12 hours at a wedding and never change my battery once. Never slow down and now it is one bar as soon as I take it from fully charged and put it in. Lasts a couple of hours at most. It is just evil. So, now I'll just do the next best thing, buy a generic and just charge it in the car instead.
*sigh*




No comments: