Nearly there....

Monday, February 2, 2009

I love livin' in a Winter Wonderland!

They said it did not snow here anymore than back home. I guess this season is exceptionally snowy because this is several snows in now. Um, not SNOWED in and not like several compared to...Edmonton in Canada (hehe) but for this West Texas gal...plenty indeed.
Hopefully I can find all our gear in the morning for some good snowman building! I've declared it a snow day whether school is in or not. I'm too damn lazy and comfy here at home to fight with getting the kids to school for a mere 2.5 hours.
Here's what it is looking like out tonight.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful! There is a job opening at Mildenhall that Bob put in for. Here's hoping it happens. I can not remember is this where your at? Hope you all had fun making snowmen. I am sure we will see lots of pictures!

Unknown said...

Ooooooh!!!! That would be SOOOO exciting! That is so crazy b/c just TODAY while I was driving I thought of you guys getting orders over here! I think that is a sign! We're at Lakenheath, so a whopping 5 minutes. Wéll... we are not THERE THERE obviously but you kwim.
Hmmm, are you a base housing kind of gal or off base? I should start house hunting for you if you are off base! haha
Don't you know Kade would be THRILLED to have THE Jake here! ha

Kimberly said...

I will keep you posted. If we get the orders I want a house like yours! Enjoy the snow! Jake would love playing with the boys in ths snow. Keep your fingers crossed!