Nearly there....

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For the love of randomness


Don't you know how I just LIVE to never be expected, as random as I can be at all times. So random, it's predictable!
I have no clue what I'm yapping about though. The point is simply, that I have random photos to share today.

I might have mentioned my most perfect hot cocoa ever? This is it. Those are perfectly formed teeny tiny itty bitty chocolate chips all over it. Then it's got that super delicious thick layer of cream and beneath all of that, the second greatest cocoa ever had by me. Ranking behind my super special hour long hot cocoa. It takes forever to make, but what a treat! :)
Anyway, my birthday cocoa for all to see.

This was actually taken on my birthday as well. It turned out to be one of the foggiest days yet here, one of the foggiest I've yet to see. One that would shut Texas down, well...slow it WAY down anyway. Here? Nope, we were speeding down the A11 without a second thought. It slowed down to 60 a few times, but not much and not for long.
Anyway, this is a road near the house. It is the back way in, often times I pick the boys up from their long day at school and drive around the village a couple of times until they pass out. Otherwise they are SO tired from the day at school they fight and fight and it is a nightmare and it is already so late when I get them, it's pointless to get them to sleep then, and well...let's just say I want a drink or five by the time I DO get them in bed. So...I drive them slowly, silently until they pass out.
This is the road that Kade and I will go down everyday when he starts full time school in September. That is assuming he gets into our catchment school which I hope he does.
This, also the same day obviously. This is further down the road where I got a peek at the sun! It popped out for just a minute, hello there friend! Oh how I miss you! COME BACK!!!!!
Anyway, I've been wanting to get a shot here at just the right time of day and I think this worked. I've seen some heavy-ish fog with some strong sun before in Texas, but it was always morning, not really this thick and well...just different. haha!
This is sunset. Sunset at --- gasp! 3:30 in the afternoon! Don't you think that'd drive you batty? It's kind of rough about now, but...hey I'm optimistic when no one is looking, and just keep telling myself that spring will soon be here, we're closer to it now than we were a month ago. When it is here, I'll probably let the boys stay up till midnight if the sun doesn't go down till 11PM b/c we'll be outside every waking second I'm fairly sure. My already limited computer time will come to a halt b/c I'm so sorry and I love all my peeps, but this pasty Texas gal needs some rays!!!! So do the boys, their little above the bum tan line is long since faded. I loved that, so cute. As bad as Co is about clothes now though, I doubt he'll have one this year!

Our first commercial advertisement. Yo Rice Krispies people!!! Here's your 2009 model, we'll have some Izzy tunes too and make you a good ol' commercial, photo shoot included at no extra cost.
They've all, oddly, gotten hooked on rice krispies lately. Apparently Co decided to have himself a bowl. He poured it right over the top of his fruit loops...and the table...and the chair, and the floor too.
Sadly, Chops is not so much into plain kid cereal and well, it was just too damn cute to even get mad at Co for it. So hell... it's one of those times, I let them make a mess. It all cleans up and a big crazy rice krispie mess on a Sunday morning is a good memory to me, I'm sure it will be for them too.


On that note. I bid you all GOOD NIGHT! It is 10:30 PM. It is silent except for the ticking of these damn keys. I have no laundry to do. I have no dishes to wash. I'm already showered even.
I.
am.
going.
to.
watch.
an.
entire.
movie.
in.
SILENCE!
uh, except for the movie sound of course. but a WHOLE movie and mike better not interrupt me, but he will i'm sure! just because.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: