Nearly there....

Thursday, February 5, 2009

WOW

This is a bad sign. I've become so lame at posting. Well... maybe I'll have something to write about soon! I'm thinking on it! I will have loads of photos. I'm just having issues getting some stuff to stick on the new computer. I'm so so so NOT fond of Vista, but gosh it's just been ages since I changed OS anyway. I just don't remember it being such a switch going to XP though. Maybe windows should just stick to being windows and stop trying to be like Mac huh? haha.

Anyway, here's a shocker... there's MORE snow! Well, by now it is gone but I woke up to a white blanket of snow today and it was a surprise one too! I didn't believe Co at first b/c he usually thinks the heavy frost is snow too. I'll be damned, I looked and sure enough, SNOW!
We've got it in the forecast all weekend as well. Good things our plans for the weekend were to hang around here. NEXT weekend the weather be in tip top shape. Or ELSE.....!!!!

Anyway if all goes well, in the morning, boys will be at school and I will be able to share some pics FINALLY.

Today h as been the day from HELL HELL HELL with my boys. I tried to hide from them for a moment, but I've been found, so before tv's start smashing through windows or someone tries to climb up out the chimney or there's ketchup art on the walls, I should not be on here on the blog.
Cody's trying to call China from our US phone right now as it is....

*sigh*

BED TIME WHERE ARE YOU???!!!???!!

No comments: