Nearly there....

Monday, August 11, 2008

Seriously, the world is out to get me

So I'm trying this yet again....



Our humble abode! Just 10 more days to go!!!! (Yes, they are taking care of that weed problem)!

Unfortunately there were no vacancies here.
Great, English country-side, across the street from the base, because that is the only time someone is still enough for me to take a photo. Thank goodness for the red light huh?
This is what nap time looked like for several days in a row. That's what you call a little trooper.
Just in case, you were not in the mood for the Half Gospel Church that day.

A park here on base. Kade has named her Milly and she does come to see him everytime we go over there.
He's just the ham. He shoved Kade down earlier to be in a picture.
Seems that maybe his camera phobia is fading? Not 100% but its getting better! (I still want to know who on earth taught my son to say "cheese", whoever you are, you are in trouble!). haha
This is our village church, it is directly across the street from our little subdivision. Every village has at least one church like this and yeah, they ALL are on a road named either Church Road, Church Lane or Church Drove etc...
I'll try some more this evening, Cody just ripped off his clothes and peed in the floor. *sigh*
I guess my "me time" is over for the day.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Awesome pictures. Your house is georgous, you will have to post more of it later. I am amazed how big it is. Wait until you hear the church bells go off. You will get use to them and then you will miss them. I sure do!