Nearly there....

Monday, November 7, 2011

Strolling through Cambridge

I'd call it a series if I felt like pressuring myself into HAVING to do it. However, that generally makes me NOT do something. Therefore, something you may or may not see a bit more often from me..... "From the Hip" shots. Quite literally, shots taken from the hip. Generally, shot while walking, but overall just a snap or two or twenty of the way the world looks as I walk through it.
Random places, random things that catch my eye. Sometimes, I might focus it in, but not always...
I've got a lot of them really. Random things I've photographed while living here in England, shots I took 'for' someone else. With someone else in mind, something someone else, somewhere else may have taken interest in, or found funny....or purely because I just felt compelled to shoot it that day.
I do try to take a day here and there to have nothing in particular to do but take my camera along and shoot at will.
Today...I'm sharing Cambridge on a rainy fall morning. :o) Shot last week in the city centre.

Enjoy...


I wonder stupid things when I walk around. Like...I wonder how many times someone was walking down this very path over the past few centuries and thought up something amazing? Maybe a historically famous play was thought up right on this path? Perhaps a vaccine that is normal and everyday to us now? Who knows....but I'm goofy enough to wonder stuff like that when I'm walking around. ;) I guess one of the smartest cities in the world doesn't really seep into the pores of everyone. ;) Hey I try though. ;)


 It is always amazing to me, the amazing artwork on buildings here, that no one likely really ever notices due to the regularity of it. Like this...I wish there was a story on a plaque next to it so I could know what it was about. :)



 So I can't go one post w/out at least ONE black and white....

 Tiny little wall graffiti :)



 I just wonder if Gap would sell me those. What I wouldn't give..... hehehehehehe
 I just wouldn't be able to get past the name



 I might need to go buy that. *LOVE* it. Dig the refection as well :)
 In all that dreary. In all that white...there is still a rainbow ;)


No comments: