Nearly there....

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i actually won??

so as is my USUAL fashion. way late... i've been meaning to share my insanity here, yet again. always late.
at any rate, something i RARELY ever do and that is to enter any contest, certainly not one to enter any photo contests. why? no reason really beyond i actually really don't care if others think my photos are great or not. this was different anyway, it was more of an assignment type contest, where i had to shoot something specific for it. so again, something difficult for me to do and have done on TIME. yep there's the raw truth of it all.
however i was determined to at least ENTER for ONCE. it was a killer prize and while i did not hold my hopes very high, as people get CRAZY for these particular prizes, i thought for once...i should actually enter and not win, than not winning for not even trying.
well...as much as mike made fun of me. the greatest thing was telling him that, i had in fact, won with my fruitcake idea. that was the sweetest prize of all.
but...the rest of it didn't a bit at all!!!!
i'm not sure if the link will work, i'm gonna try it though, we'll see.
here it is and my prize winning, absolutely dis-GUSTING toast! i had to hold the boys back from eating it! it was 100% sandwich condiments too.

THE CONTEST

so, i never win anything like EVER! i don't enter much though...so who knows? might just be the start of something!

No comments: