Nearly there....

Sunday, June 28, 2009

More to come


1, originally uploaded by off the*deep*end.

So...even though I have been aware that I've not really dumped any of my memory cards in awhile. (due to my rule I made for myself, not allowing me to add more to the madness until I clean up some of my files!!!). I suppose I did not realize that I actually had not emptied any of my cards since May!
That's likely a new record for me. I've just not been in photo mode lately I suppose, add in that the boys only give me scowls most often anyway and I still loathe to sit at my computer for long at all. Well...it's just not happening lately.
At any rate, don't you know the drill? I finally steal a few moments. Plant myself inthe chair completely intent on breaking my rule (big shocker) and then the inevitable... computer says, " FREEZE?!?!?!?! "
So. Now it is midnight.
I'm so tired my head hurts.
So.... this I leave you with. There will be more soon, whenever I can force myself to sit down at this computer again.

Love and MIss!!!!

No comments: