Nearly there....

Monday, May 17, 2010

-isms

As in, kid-isms.

I need to make sure I do this stuff more regularly, randomly. I do remember a few, but I"m sure I forget some of the classics as well.

Cody-ism.
In the car, driving him to school. The sun was actually out for once.
Cody: "MOM!!! LOOK! Look at the SUN! It's following us!!!"
Me: *smile* "Well, buddy you are right it sure is! That means we have good luck if we're followed by sunshine!"
Cody: "Well, I like good luck."
That afternoon in the car going away from school.
Cody: "Mommy LOOK! We have good luck AGAIN!!!"
Me: "Huh??"
Cody: "The sun is following us again! We have good luck again Mommy!!!"
8o)
Now doesn't that just make you smile?




Just this morning, Cody is watching Scooby Doo, his new obsession, while eating his breakfast. Wow, how awesome has it turned out to be to have a laptop and cartoon episodes @ $1.99 a pop on iTunes? So awesome, let me tell you!
So he's pretty hooked on Scooby, hey it's a break from Thomas and not TOO bad I suppose.
While we were not watching this episode in particular, he starts telling me he had a bad dream about "The Creeper". It sounds way cuter out of his mouth though b/c he says, "Cweep-oh".
Cody: "Mom how old is the Cweep-oh?"
Me: "Well, let me see...he's probably 2."
Cody: "Oh! He's 2 like Oscar?"
Me: "Well I suppose he is..."
Co: "Mom? Then when is the Cweep-oh's birthday?"
Me: "Oh, I think all Cweep-oh's have the same birthday. I think they all have a birthday party on Halloween. Don't you think??"
Co: "Yeah. That's his birthday. Mom. I don't want to go to his paw-ty though okay?"
Not a problem dude.

No comments: