Nearly there....

Saturday, May 15, 2010

growing up

As a rite of passage in this house, if you are male anyway I guess, you go play golf. Kade, at only 5 years old got to go out ON the course with Daddy. They were going to play 9 holes, but after a lunch break, Kade wanted more! So they did 9 more and he wanted MORE still, but I think Dad was tired out. It was a really special day for them though, Mike was just as excited as Kade was.

He even got to drive the cart. :)

i ADORE this one. :) Reminds me of his Daddy right here... :)

In case you were unaware, it's called "puttling" not "putting". Don't get it wrong again....


So while Kade and Daddy had their special golfing day, I definitely had to take Co to do something fun. So we went on a steam train ride. It was a good time, but he was bored with it on the ride back, and tired...but due to his insistence on us sitting right behind the engine, there was no rest on the way back. We had a great time too, it was a lot of fun. I love getting to do something special with them one on one. I will have photos along shortly from our train expedition! :)

No comments: