Nearly there....

Monday, July 6, 2009

Okay well I was messing with y'all

Thought I forgot...didn't ya?!?!

What a treat. For one, I've been in photo mode. Meaning, I've taken a LOT of photos in the past WEEK. Likely more than I took for all of June together. Are you seeing them all? Nooope. Are they all converted, proofed and what have you? Haaaaaaaahahahaha. NO.
I was up half the night last night just doing the ones you'll see at the bottom, and now it's really late yet again. So. What you see is what you get, but hey, take into acount that these are so fresh, they're almost LIVE! hehehe!

So, as usual we know how I LOVE me some trampoline shots. My flying Cody.

Watch out Broadway! Not many can pull that business out in mid-air! 8o)

Me and my little Monkey Boy
Unfortunately for me...the only way I can usually bribe them to let ME take their photo, is to let THEM take mine. Ugh. So apparently I have to start sitting around the house in make up more. This is Co's first time using my big camera. Not too shabby. I might have myself a couple of cheap assistants here at the house! Woohoo! Score!!!! They both do so well, I'm sick in the head that I cannot WAIT to buy them both a digital SLR of their very own! They'll be the kindergarteners bringing their camera bodies and lenses for show and tell. Oooooh YEAH! 8o)



Oh see? Talk about nearly live. I just took this a few hours ago. It's been weird weather, after our scorcher heat wave last week (right around 80F) it's cooling slowly and the rain has moved in and it thunders, lightening, POURS and then moves on for a bit of sunshine and then the next one moves in. Sort of reminds me of living in Miami Beach way back when. Anyway, the right side, out our bedroom window.


Then the left side out the office window ending right by the church. So it looks like a double, but to the naked eye we could see the makings of a third. Ah well...

Couple more from the 4th




Well, looks like the new batch of peacock chicks are out of egg now. Let's see how many make it to the fall. Hold on tight there little fella!

Hunstanton Beach
They really really loved playing in the ocean


that just cracked me up. being one with crane...

beach baby.
something tells me that he might just pursue that modeling career after all. 8o)

sea-shell hunting.

i LOVE this. he was a bit freaked out by the waves sometimes. but he braved it anyway.

the waves were "tickle-y"
and i love that one too. 8o) i think they look right at home on a beach.

just chillaxin in the giant sand-pit we dug

getting gassed up on powerade. i bet you're all wondering if we went off and got them speedos. no. just in their undies. for a mili-second i thought it might've been less than "cool" but for one you wouldn't know different from a speedo, and those are really common here unlike the states AND there were numerous other children running around completely nude (thank goodness Co didn't see them and i'll leave it at that).
a pic of us by mike. 8o) i suppose i guilted him enough with my resentment and envy of his great photos from the fireworks i got a couple of me with them at the beach. ;o)
well...it's NOT fair!

his favorite song/game. "i'm gonna catch you". but DAMN am i out of shape i'm gonna catch you is 150x harder work in deep sand than the grass or the kitchen!
a kinda sorta hug for a kinda sorta pic together on the beach
are you feelin the love? sometimes, i think they're playing it off as some non-chalant "NO i will NEVER take a nice photo with my arm around my brother smiling happily!!!!" when they are actually hamming it up anyway.

kade swims the english channel at 4.5! okay well, so he was crawling on his knees and splashing a lot and it's probably not "technically" the english channel, but well...whatever. it sounded cooler to start off with i guess.
i love that smile
beach.
he was just so HAPPY to be at the beach to see the ocean













































No comments: