Nearly there....

Sunday, July 12, 2009

just call me giddy

It is a rare thing to call me, but it is just the right thing to call me in this instance. Why? You might be asking this, with an edge of fear, for it is often something folks just might fear coming from me. Nope I'm just so excited I can hardly see straight...BECAUSE.... in SIX DAYS. SIX!!!! Just six whole days, I will be sitting here at my house, my house in ENGLAND with Shannon and Stephanie!!!!!!!
I knew they'd come to visit at some point, but was not expecting it quite so soon, but I couldn't be more excited!
I wish they could stay for a whole MONTH at least, because I hardly know how we'll fit it all into a week, but we will surely manage!!! The boys have been so worked up over it, I doubt they even believe us anymore since we've been talking about it for so long now!
I honestly look most forward to them seeing the boys for the first time at the airport. They are going to absolutely FLIP OUT over how enormous they are!!!
We have so much to see and do that, obviously... not that anyone would be surprised anyway, I surely doubt I'll be posting! Okay well I might try to sneak in with a couple of pics during the visit if I can, but who knows!
I'm just so excited though!
I can't believe it! In itself its just an enormous gift to have them visiting, the story behind it makes it all the more awesome and amazing and well I need to check my thesaurus because I"m running out of words here.
I just can't wait! Everyone is going to have SO much fun! I know everyone is going to be DOG-TIRED when it's all over with, but well...they can rest on the plane ride home and we can sleep in around here!
Love you guys and honestly just can't WAIT to see y'all!!!!

No comments: