Nearly there....

Monday, September 7, 2009

When did he grow up???

To top off my baby turning three this month...my first baby also started "big boy" school! He is going to British school and he has been beside himself to start! Granny bought him all his uniforms when she was here so he's been set for quite awhile. I was so sad to send him off to school though, even though he was so looking forward to it, and of course, I was too in many ways. It's still hard too.
 They start out going until noon for two weeks, then they go until one for one week and then, if they are ready they go until 3:15. I'm sure he will do just fine, I have no doubts. He is so ready and has been for months! He felt so special when he got dressed this morning and was just ready to GO!
So here he is eating his first day of school breakfast, per his request...Cocoa Puffs and toast with apple jam. (don't mind my laundry behind him...I LOATHE having a washer in the kitchen!!!)



Here he is, all ready to go in his adorable uniforms! He just makes that uniform look GOOD doesn't he???


Kade and Daddy on his first day of SCHOOL!

Kade with baby brother (who was in no mood for this barrage of photos) on his first day of school!

Here you go, a photo of me having to cut the cord just a little more... my beautiful sweet precious boy!!! Off to school with all those big kids!!!! Such a happy, proud, sad, sickening feeling all mixed up in one!
(no I actually did not cry either, shocker eh?)


Of course I had to add this one...Cody REFUSED to get out of the car when we got home. He didn't get to go to school and we left Kade there. He said he was just going to sit in the car until it was time to go get Kade. Then, " Moooo-OOOmmm...can you bwing me my choco-whut meee-olk please?"
So yeah, he was just going to hang out in the car sipping his milk until it was time to get Kade. Dad finally coaxed him out though. :)

No comments: